- Simpson Desert Trek 2: First unsupported crossing West-East only with a backpack. Partial crossing from Old Andado to Poeppel Corner via the Geocentre. (13-25 August 2016, 12,25 days of walking)
- Salar Trek 2: World first unsupported trek (2nd attempt) across the 2 largest salt flats located in Bolivia: Coipasa and Uyuni. (250km, 7 days, 27 September to 3 October 2016)
- Salar Trek: Failed (first) attempt at world first unsupported trek across the 2 largest salt flats located in Bolivia: Coipasa and Uyuni. (180km on 250km/7 days).
- Rio Marañon expedition: Joined for 6 days the 1 month rafting and kayaking of the upper part of the river. It was the first guided expedition of the river.
- TitiKayak: World first circumnavigation of Lake Titicaca by kayak. Mapping the lake by GPS and create the first photographic inventory of the endangered lake. (1100km/38days)
- Clipperton Island: DX-pedition with radio-amateurs. Joined as filmmaker and performed the scientific environmental observations. 21 specimens of foraminifera found. None recorded yet on the island. Explored the island, summited the Rock and kayaked around the lagoon.
- Poland Trek: Expedition from the highest summit of Poland to the Baltic Sea using human power (World first). On foot in the mountains, by packraft and kayak on the Vistula, Poland’s longest river and one of the last wild rivers of Europe. (1200km/1month).
- BelgiKayak: Touring the Belgians waterways by kayak to re-discover the country’s forgotten beauties and stress out on water pollution (600km/23days of paddling).
- Iceland Trek Summer: World first unsupported crossing of Iceland between its extreme latitudes from North to South. Scientific program: Perform cognitive tests to study the effect of decision taking under stress in extreme environments. (560km/19days - 12/07/2010-30/07/2010)
- Chocolate Sherpa Everest: A cultural walking journey from Kathmandu to Everest Base camp. Organizing the highest chocolate tasting in the world event to attract the media, raise funds for the first Mobile hospital in Nepal. (400km/1month - 11/04/2009-10/05/2009)
- Simpson Desert Trek (EN) - Traversée du désert de Simpson (FR): World first unsupported North-South (length) traverse of the Simpson Desert in Australia. Scientific program: Perform cognitive tests to study the effect of decision taking under stress in extreme environments. (800km/35 days) Direct access to Simpson Desert Trek Australia website.
- Wild Mountains of Tasmania (EN) - Les Montagnes Sauvages de Tasmanie (FR): Unresupplied Mountain and forest trek across the entire Tasmanian wilderness. 19 peaks were climbed (500km/49days). Dramatic end as it became a battle for survival with almost no food left with a dead GPS and no communication systems.
- The Great Sand Island (EN) - La Grande île de Sable (FR): World first unsupported crossing of Fraser Island (Australia), the world’s largest sandbar. (250km/9 days)
- The Mountains of the Outback (EN) - Les Montagnes de l'Outback (FR): World first unsupported trek across the West McDonnell National Park climbing all highest peaks. (330km/11 days) Following most of the Larapinta trail.
2013 - Cotopaxi (5200/5897m), Chimborazo (5934/6268m), Rucu Pichincha (slept on the summit at 4784m) in Ecuador, solo attempt (Altitude sickness and fuel intoxication) on Cerro Plata (4500/5966m) in Argentina.
2012 - Mt Rysy in the Tatras (2499m summit of Poland)
2010 - Jbel Toubkal solo winter summit (december, 4167m) in the High Atlas of Morocco.
2009 - Kala Patthar (5555m, Pumori ridge, near the Everest)
Important summits & hills, mainly countries' highests, all solo
Australia: Federation Peak (TAS), Ossa (TAS), Kosciuszko (NSW, OZ), Bartle Frere (QLD), Zeil (NT)
UK: Ben Nevis (Scotland), Scafell Pike (England), Snowdon (Wales)
2015 - 20 km of Brussels in 2h00
2014 - 3-peak Challenge in the UK (solo, 23h30 drive & climb+6h sleep), 20 km of Brussels in 1h59, Dodentocht 100km in 20h292012 - Benelux : summit of Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg (4 h return drive from Brussels).
2010 - 20 km of Brussels in 1h55 - Dodentocht abandoned due to injury after 40,2 km in 6h30
Download or View
GoogleEarth KML or KMZ of Expeditions: